Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.859 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,911元 (AU$1,834) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)