Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.982 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 5% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,256元 (1,069 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)