Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.082 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,497元 ($1,341) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)