Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12951 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,323元 (Php33,377) in Bacolod City.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)