Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21391 CNY / THB
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,115元 (23,911 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)