Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.607 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 114% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,466元 (NZ$2,272) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)