Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,596元 (€854) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (35 minutes ago)