Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.763 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,320元 (€943) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)