Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01785 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,125元 (231,095 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)