Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45191 CNY / ERN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 90% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,139元 (Nakfa20,224) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)