Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.931 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 19% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,970元 (3,092 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)