Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,229元 ($1,509) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)