Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00293 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,741元 (1,958,501 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)