Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.029 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,447元 (S/. 2,192) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)