Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00566 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,778元 (1,198,433 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)