Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.553 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 56% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,468元 (Dinar 782) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)