Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12951 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,576元 (Php35,337) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)