Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.878 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 33% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,099元 (Q6,948) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 3 hours ago)