Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00181 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 8% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,489元 (2,479,392 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Manila costs Php600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cotonou costs 1,200 Franc (about 3 hours ago)