Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00191 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,639元 (2,433,021 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)