Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.272 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,277元 (3,363TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)