Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,291元 (₩713,065) in Andong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)