Cost of living in Anantapur, India vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09513 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,317元 (₨45,380) in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)