Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.808 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,184元 (R$ 2,867) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$550 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)