Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 947 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.565 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 63% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,497元 (Dinar 888) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)