Cost of living in Amiens, France vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 59% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,319元 (€949) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)