Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.763 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,060元 (€781) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)