Cost of living in Aligarh, India vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09534 CNY / INR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 5% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,186元 (₨43,908) in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)