Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,699元 (€868) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)