Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 620 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05718 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,119元 (89,517 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)