Cost of living in Albury, Australia vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.873 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,876元 (AU$1,821) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)