Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02701 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 24% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,561元 (242,897 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)