Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01874 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 128% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,634元 (620,670 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)