Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey vs Fushun, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.267 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,415元 (3,485TL) in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)