Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.711 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,591元 (7,866 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (about 1 hour ago)