Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 4,495元 (3,538TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)