Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.099 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Fushun (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Fushun you would need to make just about 3,027元 (2,754TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $1.83 (about 3 hours ago)