Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.386 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,974元 (GH₵5,033) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)