Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.929 CNY / AED
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 128% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,263元 (Dirham 5,321) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 3 hours ago)