Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / AED
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 126% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,839元 (Dirham 5,873) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)