Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Fushun, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01167 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Fushun? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 72% more expensive than in Fushun (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,763元 (751,055 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100元 in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)