Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Fukuoka (Japan)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.687 JPY / ZAR
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥354,000 in Fukuoka you would need to make just about ¥322,981 (R 42,015) in Richards Bay.
Do you live in Fukuoka? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port-au-Prince costs 20,000 Gourde (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volta Redonda costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)