Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Freetown, Sierra Leone
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,578 prices entered by 698 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6505.004 SLL / CAD
Do you live in Freetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Freetown (Sierra Leone)
For example, you would need at least 45,749,376 Leone (C$7,033) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000,000 Leone in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)