Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Freetown, Sierra Leone
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,926 prices entered by 545 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5957.400 SLL / CAD
Do you live in Freetown? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Freetown (Sierra Leone)
For example, you would need at least 42,177,231 Leone (C$7,080) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,800,000 Leone in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)