Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,852 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13659 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 34% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,471 (元18,088) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ternopil costs 10₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 140,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pretoria costs R 11,339 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$648 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,164 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)