Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 15% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,665 (元19,312) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)