Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,613 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14037 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Vienna is 13% cheaper than in Leicester
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 12% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 159% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 32% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,123 (元15,126) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kiev costs 17₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Uppsala costs 15 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $224 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)