Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13494 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 17% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €3,121 (元23,131) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 350 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 350,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$215 (about 1 hour ago)