Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 17% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €3,128 (元23,247) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)