Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13609 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 16% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,103 (元15,456) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨650 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 140,000 (about 2 hours ago)