Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12557 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 36% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,192 (元17,460) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)