Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13366 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 18% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €3,084 (元23,075) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨8,073 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)