Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22784 EUR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 159 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 2,541 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Barquisimeto costs Bs 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lille costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)