Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23075 EUR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 167 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)