Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22512 EUR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,750 prices entered by 754 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Norwich costs £25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 250,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)