Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23236 EUR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 156 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 5,490,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,997,960 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (about 2 hours ago)