Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22755 EUR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,594 prices entered by 156 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,354 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 99,190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$51,664 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Valletta costs €11 (about 3 hours ago)