Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22895 EUR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 147 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 50 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)