Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02680 EUR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 624 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)