Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02707 EUR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 708 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)