Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02634 EUR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 558 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,958 (74,328 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)