Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02631 EUR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 830 prices entered by 78 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)