Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02515 EUR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 879 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 2,541 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)