Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02586 EUR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 820 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Dundee costs £2,365 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨1,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,850 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Moscow costs руб 11,930 (about 2 hours ago)