Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,920 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02451 EUR / THB
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 154% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 31% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 13% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 31% more expensive than in Brisbane
- Cost of living in Singapore is 10% cheaper than in Hong Kong
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 57% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,087 (44,333 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Santiago de Compostela costs €0.99 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 4.32 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant including wine and dessert, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sofia costs 550 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volos costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)