Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,299 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02506 EUR / THB
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 58% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,305 (52,080 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $3.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$26,000 (32 minutes ago)