Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02598 EUR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 760 prices entered by 108 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)