Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 785 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 EUR / THB
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 50% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,081 (79,873 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)