Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02577 EUR / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 819 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Havana costs 2,400 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9,999 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €26 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)