Cost of living comparison between Bikaner, India and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / INR
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 61% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,215 (₨91,385) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 25 MT (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,425 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)