Cost of living comparison between Bikaner, India and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 60% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,249 (₨90,822) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (31 minutes ago)