Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01291 EUR / INR
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 62% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,373 (₨106,323) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)