Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 60% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,496 (₨109,410) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)