Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 807 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is about the same as in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩7,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.75 (about 2 hours ago)