Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 611 prices entered by 110 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 4% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)