Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 817 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is about the same as in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$9,460 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)