Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 777 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is about the same as in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)