Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 707 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is about the same as in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 16 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shenzhen costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ningbo costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)