Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is about the same as in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)