Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,807 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 7% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,905 in Antwerp.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brikama costs 30 Dalasi (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$11 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)