Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.638 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Foz do Iguaçu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,854 (AU$4,115) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,926 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 25 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,600 (about 1 hour ago)