Cost of living in Paris, France vs Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,146 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.204 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Foz do Iguaçu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 124% more expensive than in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,215 (€3,143) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shenzhen costs 35元 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,778 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 200TL (about 1 hour ago)