Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Fort St. John, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.766 CAD / JOD
Do you live in Fort St. John? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 38% cheaper than in Fort St. John (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$8,000 in Fort St. John you would need to make just about C$4,978 (Dinar 2,819) in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)